By definition, a specification should be specific to your project. A properly designed, installed and maintained roof can achieve 30 plus years of serviceable life.
- Create an environment where all bidders are bidding the same scope of work
- Manufacturers’ specifications and details are minimal requirements for competitive reasons and may not sufficiently address your specific needs
- An objective roof consultant will develop plans and specifications based on your needs
- Identify cause of the roof failure and eliminate it from your new roof system
- Many code officials require stamped and sealed plans and specifications to procure a building permit